Saturday, December 10, 2011

Friends around the World: Even in South Korea!

Dear Readers,

One of my very best friends of all time is an aspiring novelist in South Korea, named Aekyung Sin. Her and I met as far back as 6th grade in Pennsylvania. One year later, she moved from America to South Korea, not having had prior experience in the rigorous Korean schools! Despite her obstacles (of handling a nasty high school experience, and dealing with the some of the most feared relationship issues) she has been able to work her way up to an International Class, and remain a healthy, wise person.

She is the bravest and most relatable girl I know. That being said, I encourage you to go read her blog! She named it "Fruit tree inWinter" - Sort of a symbolism of her hopefulness. When everything is going rough, she is able to relay her feelings into her blog while remaining realistic and moving to her readers.

Check it out! You might get a laugh, and you may get a few tears. Either way I'm proud of her. And I, at least, appreciate her work.

Love you, Aekeee!!!!!


                                                     Above, my Friend Aekyung.

No comments:

Post a Comment