Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm Coming Home

Dear Readers,

You must be wondering why I haven't posted a whole lot in the past weeks, and it is because I've been testing in finals at my school. Yes, the semester is now over.

Though this was one of the most impacting, interesting, and amazing experiences of my life, its time for it to come to a close.

That's right, readers, I'm going HOME!!!!

I don't know the exact date and time, but it looks like within a few days. I can't tell you how excited I am to go home, but sad to leave behind who have become my family.

There are so many things going on in my personal life right now that are beckoning for my return home, that it only makes my rapid return more relieving. It has to do with the pressure of schools, my natural family, and personal longing for a vegan meal!!

Haha, but I can't tell you how sad it makes me to leave such an extraordinary country.
Oman is so fun and so fresh- really. The city is only 30 years old!!

Because of these sudden events, I'm going to try my very best to make the best of them.

And so to start with the beginning of my last days here, the next post will be:

The top 10 things I will be excited about - coming home!






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Quin, I found your post because my daughter is also overseas with AFS and I wanted you to know that I've enjoyed reading your freguent posts and following your adventures. I hope everything works out for the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quin, were you easily allowed by the YES people to leave Oman? And why exactly did you leave? I don't understand!!

    ReplyDelete